home | about us | site map | contact us

home mortgages commercial mortgages calculate mortgage payments view current mortgage rates how to use a mortgage learn about mortgages
apply online commercial mortgage refinance commercial purchase mortgages commercial equity loans commercial finance mortgages commercial loan types commercial mortgage rates commercial mortgage calculators mortgage articles commercial mortgage faqs
Finance Mortgages

home > commercial mortgages > finance > loan types > 95% > more info

More information on 95% mortgage loan financing

Benefits of 95% commercial mortgage loan financing:

By choosing 95% commercial mortgage loan financing, you're also choosing some great mortgage benefits.

When you get 95% loan financing to get new commercial real estate, because you're making a down payment that is 5% of your new commercial real estate's value, your mortgage lender won't expect you to have great credit. You lender also won't require you to have awesome income either. That 5% down payment will go a long way in giving your lender security in their lending with you. And that cuts you free from strange and severe 'qualification' standards that you would run into with 100% financing.

And when you get 95% financing to get equity out of commercial real estate you currently own, because you're leaving at least 5% equity in that commercial real estate, your lender won't care about you having amazing credit and/or income in this scenario either. Your 5% equity that's left in your commercial real estate acts as a security for the lender, and they'll be less strict about your credit score and income amount requirements. Phew!

Apply to get a commercial mortgage loan financing now!

Fill out the commercial mortgage application.

Find out more about 95% commercial mortgage loan financing.

Contact one of The Mortgage Store Online's brokers by using the finance contact form, or by calling them at 1-866-674-0548.

Commercial finance mortgage loan types

apply online | mortgage refinancing | commercial purchase mortgages | equity loans | commercial finance mortgages

commercial loan types | commercial mortgage rates | mortgage calculators | mortgage articles | RSS feed icon commercial mortgage news

home mortgage loans | commercial mortgage loans | calculate mortgage payments | view current mortgage rates

how to use a mortgage | learn about mortgages | privacy policy | disclaimer | RSS feed icon mortgage news & tips

home | contact us | mortgage glossary | about us | site map

The Mortgage Store Online, Inc.
Canadian Head Office: 54 Vansittart Avenue Woodstock, Ontario, Canada N4S 6E4
Home Mortgages: Phone: 1-866-880-2577 Fax: 1-866-270-1984
Commercial Mortgages: Phone: 1-866-674-0548 Fax: 1-866-876-3956

Copyright ©2016 The Mortgage Store Online, Inc. All rights reserved.

 Equal Housing Lender